Saturday 27 February 2010

Gosh, it has been quite some time since I last posted an update.

Everyone I talk to on the MSc keeps saying how tired they are feeling, and I am no exception. I find it very hard to concentrate on getting work done, as I am distracted by the prospect of just finishing this course and getting out into the world, finding a decent job and (hopefully) earning a respectable wage for the first time in my life.

Still, I am struggling to stay grounded, to get the work done and my mind on the tasks in hand. I am about to throw myself into this research project. I have hundreds and hundreds of pages I need to read and understand in the coming weeks,and at the moment this task is quite daunting. Ho hum, it must be done.

Oh yeah, and we are just about to be set our final batch of coursework, and I should hopefully get my marks for that exam I had in January next week. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment